Ever say “Ahhhhh!” to yourself in the mirror and cringe at the unsightly metal in your mouth? Those unsightly metallic crowns or fillings can now be replaced with porcelain or resin! Metal fillings are also very bad for your health, and each day you are slowly poisoning yourself.  If that filling or crown were to crack, the newly released mercury would be absorbed by your body. When absorbed, it actually sticks to your cells and can be very harmful. Don’t wait around for that to happen! Our safe mercury removal techniques (S.M.A.R.T.) follow the protocols set forth by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology. Your safety is our top priority.

Dr. Boyajian, Los Angeles

Member of the IAOMT


0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *