I know that I love gadgets and high-tech toys, but this is different. Honestly! I bought a Soft Tissue Laser when I saw the vast benefits my patients would receive. I liked the results so much I went out and bought a second one.

So what makes it great? Good question. The largest benefit on every patient that I see is the ability to completely sterilize a tooth prior to filling a cavity or cementing a crown. Did you know that the best cleansing of bacterial growth on a tooth provided by the traditional method only removes 30% of the bacteria? That leaves a whopping 70% of possible infection enclosed in your tooth! This laser gadget, on the other hand, is capable of removing up to 99.9%. This is great news for those of us that are concerned with dental infections.

Of course there are a great many other uses for the dental laser. But now you see why I received both buyer’s therapy and a clinical reason to buy the laser. We all win!

Dr. Sperbeck, West Los Angeles

www.dentalwellnessarts.com

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *